Beach To Bayou Sample Reports
Click on the Report Name to view an example of the report.
What Makes Our Reports Different
- Beach To Bayou uses a very detailed, narrative style report. We do not feel that a series of check boxes and different colored text accurately and easily conveys the description of the condition.
- Beach To Bayou’s reports include a section and heading for individual rooms and components. Beach To Bayou doesn’t feel that a broad overview of the “interior” of the home provides the level of detail that our inspection entails, and we want our clients to understand the detail and depth or our inspection.
- Beach To Bayou includes as many photos as appropriate to assist in the description of the condition of concern, and we photos appear just under the narrative description of the condition. With Beach To Bayou’s reports, there is no need to flip back and forth between a description of the condition and photos page. Our photos are adjacent to the narrative and easy to locate.
- Beach To Bayou provides two reports, to make discerning of the information easy. The full, Detailed Report includes all the conditions of the inspection report; letting our client know exactly what was inspected and the condition at the time of inspection. We then compile all the conditions that would be considered as “warranted items” and items needing repair or further review by a specialist into the last section of the report: The Summary.
- Beach To Bayou’s Summary Report is the executive summary of our inspection, that can be used by professionals and tradesmen in the further evaluation and correction of deficient conditions. The Summary Report is designed to stand alone, for that purpose and clearly identifies the structural orientation and includes photographs.
- Beach To Bayou also photo documents the manufacturers labels of the major mechanical appliances within the home, such as water heaters and HVAC equipment, so if there is the need to contact a repair person or warranty provider in the future, our clients have easy access to the Manufacturer information, including the size, model, serial number and age of the appliance.
Compare our reports to the competition.
To view Beach To Bayou Inspection reports you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader® software. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader®, click the icon to download Acrobat Reader®.